|Job Title||Administration Assistant|
|Post Type||Part time (negotiable), casual / ad-hoc basis|
|Salary information||£8 to £10 per hour, depent upon skills and relevant experience|
|Application deadline||Open Vacancy|
|Date of interviews||TBC|
We require an Administrator to join our busy Divisional Office team, to work on a casual and an ad-hoc basis. Hours will be variable however a minimum of 15hr/week.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements for Divisional staff within company guidelines;
- To arrange meetings, book and prepare meeting rooms and provide/arrange hospitality;
- To maintain all records and logs (travel forms etc) ensuring that activities undertaken are appropriately captured and reported;
- To assist in the organisation and delivery of Divisional and company-wide events, conference’s and activities as required in liaison with relevant company staff;
- To liaise with external visitors, scientists and third parties;
- To provide cover for other science administrative personnel as required.
Qualifications and Experience: Essential
The successful candidate will have experience of a busy office environment. This position requires: flexibility and attention to detail.You will need to be organised, able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines. We are seeking an effective communicator with a pro-active approach. A good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalent is essential.
Qualifications and Experience: Desirable
- Experience of dealing with travel issues;
- Experience of working within a scientific or academic environment.
Applying for employment
For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.